American Garage Doors and Openers Inc. – Providing the Best in Duluth Garage Doors
We sell, repair, install and maintain the highest quality garage doors in Duluth!
The Top Garage Doors in Duluth, GA
We provide Duluth with only the most reliable brands and manufacturers:
Choosing the Perfect Garage or Roll-up Doors in Duluth
Garages serve a multitude of useful purposes, including workshop space, storage and car protection. That’s why it’s so important to protect yours with a set of the most trustworthy garage doors Duluth has to offer!
Size – The Right Fit
Our professionals will take precise measurements of your current doors or opening to make sure you receive the best garage services in Duluth.
The Finest Materials
We supply the strongest and safest materials in Georgia:
- The most adaptable material
- We have the largest selection of finishes and designs
- If you want to change the style of your garage later, wooden doors can be stained or painted!
- A budget-friendly substitute for wood
- Steel garage doors consist of layers of galvanized steel – as you add layers, you gain more security and value!
- Available in 3 kinds: single-layer (the most cost-efficient), double-layer or triple-layer.
Designs for Duluth Garage Doors
We have the widest selection of designs in Georgia! No matter what your personal style is, American Garage Doors and Openers Inc. has the perfect choice for you!
- Flush panels: Smooth and flat panels that blend seamlessly into your home’s current exterior.
- Raised and Short panels: choices that contribute depth and texture to the overall look of your house. Ideal for Victorian, Colonial and Tudor style homes!
- And many more!
The Insulated Garage Doors Duluth Counts On
It’s always difficult to predict Georgia’s changing weather patterns. That’s what makes insulated garage doors in Duluth so popular! By installing them in your home, you can enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Weatherizing helps lower your energy costs!
- Insulated doors keep the temperature constant and protect your garage from adverse weather conditions.
- Finding the right insulation rating (“R”) is a vital step. One of our consultants will help you determine the correct type for your needs.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Call us at 678-439-1780 or complete the form on the side of this screen to schedule an assessment and inspection for your new garage door today.